Plataform

 Hello everyone, good morning. Today's blog is something different, and it's about TestGorilla, a platform for doing activities and tests to practice and exercise English in a more fluent way. With my partner Eliu, we had to share headphones for the listening part, which personally was the one I liked the most. They were actually quite simple. I liked the platform for being able to practice English whenever I want. I struggled a bit with some grammar exercises, but with studying, improvement is possible. The multiple-choice activities also gave me some trouble, but my friend Eliu was helping me out. The writing activity was longer in my opinion; I find it a bit challenging to expand my ideas when writing in English, but I managed. The speaking part was entertaining. Well, thanks to this platform, it's ideal for final exams.

 See you! 



Comentarios

  1. The multiple choice part was difficult cuz there are answers that were similar.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Poke Bowl

An interesting trip

Canva