Something i’m enjoy

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay haha, but I was a bit busy during the day. Well, today we'll talk about something I really enjoy doing outdoors. I must say I quite like the idea of leaving home and doing anything, like going for a coffee in a nice place, checking out thrift stores, or taking a walk to clear my mind. I also really enjoy kickboxing. I've been practicing it for about 7 years, and it's always a pleasure. It's amazing how a stressed mind from university can unwind by practicing this sport haha. Initially, I practiced kickboxing about 15 minutes from my home at a martial arts sports center, but I changed locations because I didn't feel entirely comfortable. I tried other places until I found one I liked. This place is literally around the corner from my house, a new sports center, and it was incredible news that kickboxing was going to be offered steps away from my home. So, I had no excuses not to get up and go right away.

I really like this sport because it's something beautiful that I share with my father. I've always enjoyed watching him practice karate and other things, and it motivated me to get into kickboxing. I also appreciate that by practicing it, I feel more stress-free and better overall. It's one of the few sports that motivates me to do it, and that's why I chose this topic for the blog, because I do it outdoors haha, and it's quite enjoyable. The last time I practiced it was yesterday.




Well, friends, I hope you're doing well. See you in another blog! 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Poke Bowl

An interesting trip

Canva