@cupofjasmien Vía youtube

 Hello, everyone, on a new Wednesday blog. Today, I'll talk to you about someone on social media whose content I admire. More specifically, the content I watch the most is on YouTube, where I first discovered her. She's a girl who is a tattoo artist and lives in NYC. I remember watching her first video during the pandemic lockdown when I didn't know what else to do. I recall seeing a video of her showing what she did during the day, and watching her was very relaxing. That's why I liked her content. Besides, her style is very charming, and she has a beautiful decoration in her apartment. I've been following her for about three years now since I found her on YouTube.



[Insert YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh-sHms7hO8]


Apart from the lovely color scheme in her videos, it's genuinely relaxing to watch them. I highly recommend her; besides being enjoyable, her content is motivating for personal projects or wanting to make a change in your environment. I remember discovering her during quarantine when I was starting to search for my style, especially in wanting to change the decoration of my room. I searched for "Room Decor" on YouTube, and she appeared. I watched her, and instantly I went to her profile to see what other content she has, and I loved it.


[Insert YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKqOTZ_3Z5U]


I love this video because it's my dream to visit that place, and everything she does is so cute and charming. Well, friends, I hope you like this YouTuber as much as I do; believe me, watching her will change your life, haha. See you!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Poke Bowl

An interesting trip

Canva