Hello English 4 !

 Hello everyone, my name is Romina Homel, but you can call me Romi. I'm a design student in my second year. I haven't decided yet whether to specialize in industrial, graphic, or integrated design. I'm passionate about everything related to fashion. Outside of university, I focus on styling for various occasions such as photoshoots and editorials. I have little time left to decide my specialization, but whoever chooses that I want to combine it with fashion.




Speaking about my personal life, I live with my mother and my brother. I have a total of 3 siblings, and one of them lives with my father. I attended a school near my home where I formed wonderful friendships. Coming to this university, I've met some really lovely people whom I adore. I have 2 dogs and a cat, their names are Alemdra, Miel and Chumi. They are very adorable and affectionate, at 3 I adopted them and I do not regret anything.


 

                                     

As for my dream, I would love to travel the world as a fashion producer or stylist, especially for fashion runways, and collaborate with people I admire. I would also like to open a fashion production company where the whole world of this expands, it is very interesting.

Well, folks, that's a little glimpse into my personal life. See you, and greetings!

xoxo

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Poke Bowl

An interesting trip

Canva