An interesting trip

 Hello everyone on this new rainy day. In this post, I will tell you about a beautiful trip I took in the summer of 2023. I went to Europe for the first time with my boyfriend. We first arrived in Barcelona and stayed at his aunt and uncle's house. From the moment we arrived, everything was perfect; it truly felt like another world. We spent several days exploring almost all of Barcelona, a city full of joy and excitement on every corner.






It amazed me how interested people were in fashion here. It was beautiful how people's personalities were reflected through their clothing. There was a street called Paseo de Gracia where all the luxury stores like Prada, Chanel, Cartier, etc. were located, and well-dressed people casually strolled with their shopping bags – something we don't see in Chile due to the risk of theft.


We visited many cultural monuments and architectural wonders, like Gaudí's creations. His works are stunning and heavily inspired by organic and natural forms. We also visited Park Güell, which could be compared to Santa Lucía Hill in Santiago, but obviously more refined, haha. And so, we spent many beautiful days exploring Barcelona.



Afterward, I spent two weeks alone in Valencia. I stayed in a hotel right by the beach. Europe was in winter at that time, but I still enjoyed walking along the Mediterranean Sea. I revisited the city's monuments and was amazed by how beautiful everything was, especially the cathedrals and the Torres de Serrano. I spent almost the whole day visiting thrift stores, haha, and went to a thrift fair in Valencia where the prices surprised me.

Later, my boyfriend and I reunited and went to Madrid, where we stayed at his friend Itza's house. The city was incredible from day one. The people were amazing, the designer stores were incredible, the food exquisite – everything was wonderful. We went out partying in Madrid's nightlife and met up with some friends we had there, having a great time. Then I spent two nights alone in Madrid.

Next, my boyfriend and I headed to Germany. We visited Stuttgart, where we stayed at the residence of some school friends of my boyfriend. It was extremely cold! I couldn't handle it anymore. But Stuttgart was a rather pleasant town, even though we didn't understand a word of what people were saying. It was quite amusing; we relied on translation apps. After three nights in Stuttgart, we went to Berlin, staying in a hotel. This is where I fell in love with the city. The fashion was incomparable; I even imagined studying there and opening my own thrift store. The trains, the streets, the architecture, the street design – all so beautiful. We ate a lot.

 




As our trip was coming to an end, we went to Paris, France, for two more enjoyable nights. We were basically living a dream. In this city, I cut my long hair short, and it was the best decision. The people were a bit stubborn, but there were also very kind individuals. I saw the Eiffel Tower at night, and it was incredible. I tried the delicious hot chocolate. And that's where my journey comes to an end, after approximately two months of pure enjoyment and love. I hope you enjoyed hearing about it. Goodbye.










Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Poke Bowl

Canva