A festival

Hello everyone on this new day of the blog. Today I will talk to you about a concert that, in that year, was one of my favorite artists. It's about Bad Bunny's concert, which had two opportunities that year, on October 28th and 29th, 2022. I attended on the second date, which happened to coincide with my birthday, so it was an incredibly amazing experience. I was accompanied by my older brother, who is three years older than me, and we shared that liking for our favorite artist. We were also with his friends from university, so we were a large group.


We bought tickets for the general admission area, and since I was short, I could hardly see anything because we were way at the back. But well, at this concert, I remember being full of adrenaline. I was very anxious for it to start because we had arrived very early so that we wouldn't be too far away. Unfortunately, it was crowded around lunchtime, and the concert started around 9 in the evening, I believe. When it was about to begin, everyone was shouting like crazy, and finally, he came out. It wasn't the first time I had seen him live, as I had attended a concert he had in 2018 at the Movistar Arena, but this time it was much more crowded.




I really enjoyed the concert because the theme was entirely based on his latest album "Un verano sin ti," which focuses on the beach and well-being. So, the entire stage was decorated like a beach, with the lights also set to colors like red and yellow. I liked the decoration a lot because it personalized the theme quite well. There were huge palm trees on the stage and so on. The songs he played were incredible, and it was even more exciting to hear them live. In a heartbreak song, the artist climbed up a palm tree and spun around the entire audience. He was literally above us at one point, and we couldn't contain our excitement.


Well, that concert has been one of my favorites that I've attended, along with the Rosalía concert, which is such a beautiful performance filled with fashion references. I love her so much. Well, that has been one of my favorite concert experiences. Obviously, I lost my voice, but it was completely worth it. 

see u

Comentarios

  1. what an envy! I couldn't get a ticket :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also wanted to go, but the tickets ran out.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Great, i heard that concert was amazing!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think when you go to the concert, you can feel some emotion, you can´t feel them when yo listening with the headphones.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Poke Bowl

An interesting trip

Canva