Hi, I introduce myself, I'm Romina Homel, I'm a design student at the University of Chile. I was born in Santiago, I just like the city a little bit because is very overwhelming for me however, what i like most about living in Santiago city the variety of second-hand clothing fairs there.

I have 4 brothers, two older and one younger, we get along quite well.

I have two dogs and a cat, their names are miel, almendra and chumi.

 

I am interested in the world of fashion and that is what I want to dedicate myself to, dressing people for events and things like that. After finishing my degree I would love to go to Barcelona or Berlin, I went in the summer of this year and I loved it.

  





             
                                      






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Poke Bowl

An interesting trip

Canva