Hi everyone, today in this new blog i will tell you about my grade as an a design student.

as a child i loved dressing with my mother clothes i felt like i was a supermodel, I liked to experiment and i always said that i wanted to be a model as an adult and work in it.


Then by the years more close to decide what i wanted to study, i started getting interested by the health world, it seemed interesting. As a second option had design. I realize that i was more into design and i could see me more in the future doing it.



Finally i decided to study design because i had chances to work in creative process like industrial, graphic, fashion and others.

Beside i loved so much doing hand made things, things that we do a lot in the grade.



At the beginning it was a whole new world, i met a lot of new incredible people.

I was very confused between the courses, i needed a lot of organization for doing all my homework’s. It was a pretty heavy year.

now in my second year i’m more into it so that is letting me be more relaxed, i know it’s easier to organize and accomplish all my homework’s.

I love what i’m doing and i’m very happy.


                                      see you later ! xoxo





 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Poke Bowl

An interesting trip

Canva